A bespoke service, for you and your child created and delivered by Diane.
I am always happy to take part in a themed naming ceremony and will dress up accordingly.
Welcome your new child, stepchild or adopted child into your world in front of family and friends
A Naming Ceremony, like all my couples ceremonies can take place where you want it at a time that suits you. It can even be held in your back garden!
It is an opportunity for you, and perhaps other children or grandparents, to make promises to your child in front of family and friends.
Supporting adults or Godparents are also appointed and make their own promises to the child.
Poems, reading and music can be used and a symbolic gesture might be performed to welcome the child.
My fee includes:
- Initial meeting to fully discuss your plans, at home or your venue.
- Frequent communication during the planning process
- Final copy of the script before your ceremony to ensure you are 100% happy.
- Delivery of your ceremony
- Certificate where appropriate
- Souvenir copy of your script
Some additional costs that may apply:
- Candles, Sand ceremony supplies, etc
- Travel & Accommodation if traveling out of area or abroad
- Mileage if over 50 miles round trip (@45ppm)
- Rehearsal £50